Woodland theatre workshops for children aged 4 and over
Drama and storytelling in a woodland setting - Family Favourites and Story Trails can be combined to make a full day workshop.
- Family Favourites: 1/2 day. Explore well known stories such as Goldilocks, Little Red Riding Hood, We're Going on a Bear Hunt and The Gruffalo.
- Story Trails - 1/2 day. Follow a trail through the woods to discover hidden characters and situations, creating a new story every time.
- Play in a day - full day. Work together and perform a play for family and friends, using natural resources for costumes and props.
Woodland theatre workshops for children aged 7 and over.
Full day sessions exploring classic stories in a woodland setting or 3-day workshops leading to a performance to family and friends.
- Magic and Mischief: A midsummer Night's Dream. The mischievous Puck plays tricks in the woods, leading to all sorts of problems for a prospective wedding party.
- I'm the King of the Castle: Macbeth. They say that good things come to those who wait but can they still come to those who don't?
- Friend or Foe? Romeo and Juliet. Two families wage war on each other and end up paying the ultimate price.